Sunday, December 21, 2008

Angels for me .....

The emotinal phase touched my heart...I work for an Ngo where i visit special kids from Mitr Rehabilitation centre .
We had one cultural show.. two gurls were dancing on Taare zameen par title song..(starz on Earth..)Girls were mentally retard,deaf n dumb.Suddenly a lil kid mentally challenged from audiences..went on stage and started imitating them till end all steps..i was so amazed by his innocense..i ran n hugged him on stage after performance..and so did one guy along with me..my eyes got wet with tears..thinking,so much talent,will to learn.The kid noticed my eyes..checked his pockets..n gave me one mango bite toffee..and he wiped mah tears saying,"i gave you toffee now why are you crying??" .Looked the other side, he noticed other guy with me was also emotional..so kid again checked pocket and found no toffee this time..so he ran to the stage curtain decoration and pulled a balloon and gave him saying not to cry !!!

1 comment:

Yogi Dhada said...

you have such great experience...
i glad on me....cause you are my friend.