Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SHINING 2 RUPEE COIN!!


Scorching heat..and its more impossible when u need to wait in that shimmering sun...!Same was my situation..I had to wait to collect some file..and so was waiting out a commercial complex...One thing thats always streefree for me are kids..!A fun fair was put up right in front of that complex..I parked my vehicle and went to see kids having fun on the rides..one lil kid came and was standing beside me..He was starring at those rides and i cud see spark in his eyes..I asked him to go for it ,but then a quick answer came.."Its rs2 entry fee..i have rs 5 for collecting entire plastic garbage.." He polished his 5 rupee coin and tucked it back in his tiny pocket.He said ,i wish i could know how it feels to go on those rides..Suddenly a ring on my head and wings on mah back..h ahai felt like angel to fulfill his wishes..I said him "lets go..".I said him,"santa asked me to gift u a ride..so lets rock"..He was so thrilled to hear that santa gave him gift this yr..He began his endless stories..and we went for joy ride of emotions..Paid rs2 and got him on ride..I could see the happiness in his eyes as if he has entire world full of happiness..Seeing him on ride i truely had a joy ride !!

No comments: