Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LETS SERVE TOGETHER !!

I was travelling to baroda for my Yuva(Non govt Organisation for underprivilige children) work in bus.You guys know how buses are ,may be an express or a local it makes no differeance than the price lollz..Too much rush that hardly one can stand ..forget about gettin a seat vacant for self inspite of taking a ticket...later one girl gave me lil space to sit beside her ..A big sigh of releif I hardly sat for 10 mins or so,i saw one old lady entered n hardly could manage to stand..holding a big carriage for her son i guess..could bearly hold it and on top of it our smooth roads huff..I had a ring of angel and wings on my back at sudden,saying me to get up and offer her my seat..Without a second thought i did same .I gave her my seat . lil school girl in front of me giggled n asked ..y u gave the seat when u got seat after long?I said she s old and I am young so have enough strenth to stand but she cant.So lil girl..smiled n said.."even I am younger than u then...so i have more strength."I said," yes".With no second thought she stood up n gave her seat to two elder people standing in front of her.Now seeing the kid giving her seat 2 more college guys stood up n gave seat to one lady!We are crafted good ,but sometimes we need that lil push from within to think beyond ourselves..Girl already had good heart she just didnt knew the path to pur in happiness for others.I showed the way for her so did she for those college guys ! :)

2 comments:

Yogi Dhada said...

good...yarr
i was told...u..,u r inspire the poeple to bieng a human..
really..great job..
i hope one day all people go to ur selected way...and make happy world..:)

Ankit said...

Yeah .. Its all about it .. When we go outside India, we change ourself , become courteous but here we teld to follow the trend .. its the herd mentality ..