Tuesday, April 27, 2010

M ALIVE !!

I heard something called "positivity attracts postivity" from the grey haired people..but slowly its difficult to swallow and gulp the fact that scientifically proven " positive positive - negative negative " repel. When I am at my positive best I have a more attractive aura of negativity around me .This negativity is so strong that it vapours away my ' zing thing" in me..I was thinking of 'wow life'z goin good ' and i know "gurl somethings not so perfect going somewhere"..

I know when its a game and i have one to win i hit it on dart one.I am good the same way with life aswell.A positive illusion or intuition but i am so confident about my inner gut feeling and i remember " Ol is well ..."

I remember the ek cutting chai at IIM at early hours 4 and back to work by 9 am thats wot i call LIFE ..A serious link between work - sleep- coffee- target- achievements.I wont mention failure as its what I dnt think about .Its so interesting how things frame up ...all seems to be well planned code which everyone understands that they need to crack it for " happiness " but the interesting part is how??

I cracked the code...Lonely nights ,immense passion to be happy made me feel "I've done it " .Its simple .Be simple,accept things the way they are just manifest them to make it much better.I learnt one thing, either I be away from negativity no matter how tempting it is..Else be sure you can turn it to positive !!

I have both ,m at the perfect best and i understand ,people didnt grey their hair just by ethic s and morals ...they are just so fucking good at it !!

Be optimistic ,trust your abilities and hit it the best shot ,You nevah know it was your last chance !

Dont take success to head and failure to heart !
Live LIFE as if you are ALIVE !!

No comments: