Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In your arms for a while...... !!!















Smile in your eyes,dreams in your thoughts,
The sky so wide in your arms for a while ,
I speak your love ,I create your life,
Can you stand by ,if I ask for a while.

An empty heart and an empty soul,
Fill your warmth and make me glow,
Hand in hand walk a mile,
Know my life ,know me for a while.

Smile in your eyes...

My words are few but tells you more,
Know me an inch,and an inch you'l love me more,
Feel the rain,when I cry for you,
Feel the joy ,when I live for you,
You walk an inch,I'l walk a mile for you.

Dance in the rain,see the expression flow,
Tell my heart you care and let it know,
A day in your arms ,is so blessed and warm,
A day in the coffin I am, you'll love my charm

Miss me a day, I'l live a year long
Show me the meaning of our love being strong.

Smile in your eyes....

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Nice and loveable just like u :)
keep up the good work!!