Friday, August 6, 2010

A hidden Soul !!












I find a hidden wish,I find a hidden dream;
Helpless soul wandering !


I find a lonely self,I find an ambition behind;
Scattered hope dispersing !


I find an endless need,I find a hand to reach;
Wishing you are hearing !


I find a peak so high,I find a hope to reach the sky;
Believing you are supporting !


I find a confident self,I find a light within;
Thinking you are motivating !


Come and reach me ,
I wanna  grow ,
I wanna shine ,
I wanna be the true self of "mine"

Image courtesy : Rushabh Gandhi
Poem : Myself.

When I saw this picture it kept me busy thinking all time at the back of my mind,just thinking about it,I tried to pen down few immediate thoughts that came in my mind .I hope I did little justice to something we see behind the walls.
Will get back with something more in somewhile :)

No comments: