Friday, August 6, 2010

Wants Vs Needs !!












I lived somewhat a life much more peaceful and lavish than most of people in this country .As every kid I too valued it but never noticed or realised the "need " for it .I lived most of my life in the campus where I am showered with lots of comfort zone .I live like a princess.I shifted to Ahmedabad and there the story began to understand the journey of " wants and needs ".I realised slowly how difficult it is for one to struggle to take a penny off the pockets from morning tea till the dinner .
I faced the journey of "survival for the fittest " by earning every drop of water i had to my bread of the day !

Its so difficult to strive for water,food,to tie up ones self dignity in the ocean of life where you find everything at place than truth,dignity,easy living ,emotional values ,morals and ethics.I am glad I maintained it to one level.

We all are part of this journey,lets help each other and start putting a hand forward to help the needy!Above picture touched my heart and I realised the distance between " wants and needs" They are in "NEED" and probably all of us in one or the other way !

Help calling !! Please keep a step forward !
Its never too late to "realise"!!

2 comments:

SK said...

This post really makes one realise that what we all ask for and keep trying achieve is what we 'want' and not what is really needed.

Am glad that your journey of life has taken you to realise that what is actually required is 'need' and not 'want'.

Hope that we can all understand what you already have.

Manasa said...

THANKS !! I LEARNT "ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO REALISE " !!